Saturday 19 November 2011

Sleepy Saturday

I've snuck back into bed after walking the dog for 2hours and plan on spending the afternoon watching TV before i need to get ready for a birthday party later tonight. Thankfully its a house party or I'd be running about all day trying to find something to wear.

Lately I've been lusting after this faux fur collar. I recently bought a pea coat from Topshop and think this would look lovely over the top of it. I've had my eye on it for awhile but i think I'd better get my Christmas shopping out the way before i make my mind up.

Also I tried out the leopard print nails the other night, safe to say i think it will take me a few times before they look half decent, although the it wasn't to bad.

Off to watch Poirot one of my many guilty pleasures.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment