Wednesday 21 December 2011

Five Favourite Christmas Films

With Christmas only days away I like to get in the Christmas mood by watching my favourite Christmas films and i thought I'd share them with you.




Elf - Even though this has already been on TV I'll be watching this again. I love it and don't think it will ever get old.


A Christmas Carol - There has been so many remakes of this movie but I've not seen this version and will be watching it this year. 

The Grinch  who stole Christmas - When this first came out I went numerous times with my friend to see this at the cinema. It's defiantly one of my favourite ever Christmas films. I'll be watching this on Christmas eve.
Holiday Inn - Who doesn't love a bit of Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire at Christmas time?!

Bad Santa - This is definitely my guilty pleasure. I don't know why but I  just love Billy Bob.


What Christmas films do you watch to get into the Christmas mood?

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment